Apollo Junior High PTA benefits EVERY child at our school
PTA helps connect Apollo Junior High School staff members, teachers and hundreds of parents in the community as partners and advocates in our children’s education. Apollo faculty members are joining every day and counting on our parents to match their enthusiasm! By joining PTA, you become part of the largest child-advocacy organization in the state with nearly 500,000 members across Texas.
Being a PTA Member gives you the right to exercise your voice and vote on topics at PTA meetings. You are not required to attend meetings or volunteer. However, we believe there is great value in volunteering at the school for both the parents and students. There will be various volunteer opportunities available throughout the year so that we can accommodate a variety of schedules and we firmly believe that even an hour can make a huge difference! Volunteering can also mean sending food items for student/teacher events.
All for your $10 annual membership fee!
To Join Online Now...become a member and make a difference by giving each Apollo student a voice, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: If you don't already have an account with the Apollo PTA website click here to register for a login. You will use the same account for all online PTA information, orders, member directory information, etc. so please take the time to setup your account.
Step 2: Complete the Membership Form (Found on the link above or Online Store).
Step 3: After you have added a PTA Membership to your cart, make sure you complete your purchase by clicking the blue "Checkout" button located at the bottom of your account options. You can pay online using a credit or debit card.
Here are a few reasons to join today!
- Student benefits include free prizes during the school year to student members.
- Be the voice of parents and educators when legislators make decisions about our schools.
- You will send a clear message to your child that you value education and that you will do everything you can to help them realize their full potential.
- Students who are members are eligible for PTA Scholarships!
- Students should join PTA too because how awesome does it look on the college application/resume that they were a member of a non-profit organization for the numbers of years they joined PTA.
- You get connected with teachers, staff, other parents and other students, the BEST way to learn what is really going on at Apollo.
- You can gather and share parenting information with other parents and teachers, people who really care about raising kids in today's world.
- You have a voice in how the PTA prioritizes its goals and spends its limited resources. Only members can vote and hold a PTA office.
- You get access to our online Directory, so knowing how to contact your child's friend's families is easier.
- You get access to member-only sections of the Texas and National PTA's websites and get to take advantage of some great discounts at Hertz, MetLife, Office Max and T-Mobile.